Staff Security Awareness Training
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Staff Security Training, in an online and in-person format.
Title: Cyber Security Awareness Training for staff.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the knowledge and skill to identify many various threats when using the internet and know what steps to take to protect themselves from these threats.
Content of the Staff Security Awareness Training:
There are three separate Modules in this training. Some of the content could also apply to people's home life. If they learn to be safe in the office, they can apply this at home too.
1. Module 1 – Social engineering and dodgy emails
An in-depth look at how criminals use social engineering and then perpetrate various email scams. You will find out how to avoid falling victim to these tactics.
2. Module 2 – Protecting your online world
Learning simple and effective password and authentication practices, as well as how to stay safe when using Social Media.
3. Module 3 – Securing your IT and handling a cyber incident
Good practices for securing your IT assets (Backups, Updates and Wi-Fi setup). How to deal with a cyber security incident.
There will be lots of examples of the different types of scams that will target staff. There are short videos also included to show real world examples of hacking. There will also be plenty of tips and tricks on how to be safer and more secure online, including how to be careful with Social Media.
Each module takes 60 minutes, including ample time for Questions and Answers.
A standard session covers modules 1 and 2 as a minimum (two hours).
Staff who have no knowledge of online risks or those who wish to improve their awareness of the ever changing cyber security aspects of the online world.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet (or your own online platform of choice).
- In-person – Interactive workshop over the selected duration.
- A link to a softcopy of any slides will be provided during the session.
- Link to additional free resources would be included too.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
- Please see our website for our current prices:
Follow us on Social media:
Follow L2 Cyber on LinkedIn.