À la carte Security Training
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following À la carte Security Training, in an online and in-person format.
À la carte Cyber Security Training.
Technology, like firewalls and spam filters, can only protect so much. The way most malicious software bypasses the technology protections is by targeting the humans.
Staff can be shown what the types of threats exist and how they manifest themselves, so they will become a Biological Firewall and add another layer of protection against the evil doers.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the knowledge and skill to identify many various threats when using the internet and know what steps to take to protect themselves from these threats.
Choose from the following topics:
- Spotting email scams
- Recognising crisis scams (e.g. COVID19)
- Catching social engineering tricks
- Overview of malicious software (AKA malware)
- How to protect against Ransomware
- Simple password practices
- Effective authentication
- Using mobile devices securely
- Staying safe on Social Media
- Protecting Zoom meetings
- How to implement a proper backup strategy
- Why are updates/patches so important
- How to handle a cyber incident
- Securing the home (including work-from-home environment)
- Keeping young people safe
Each topic is approximately 20 minutes each, including time for Questions and Answers.
Staff who have no knowledge of online risks or those who wish to improve their awareness of the ever changing cyber security aspects of the online world.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet. If multiple sessions have been chosen, they will be delivered in 1 hour blocks either on the same day with a break in between or on separate days, to be agreed.
- In-person – Interactive workshop over the selected duration, no more than 3 hours in one session.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of any slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the slides will be provided.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – each one hour session will cost €99 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – each hour will cost €149 for up to 16 attendees.