À la carte Security Training
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following À la carte Security Training, in an online and in-person format.
Title: À la carte Cyber Security Training.
We can offer you tailor made training to make your staff aware of the types of threats that exist in your industry sector, and how they manifest themselves. By taking our training, your staff will be skilled to become another layer of protection against threats to your network.
Our range of topics to choose from include:
Scams and Malicious Software:
- Spotting email scams
- Recognising crisis scams (e.g. COVID19)
- Catching social engineering tricks
Overview of malicious software (AKA malware)
- How to handle Ransomware
Protecting your online life:
- Keeping young people safe
- Staying safe on Social Media
- Protecting Zoom meetings
- Simple password practices
- Effective authentication
- Using mobile devices securely
- Securing the home (including work-from-home environment)
- How to implement a proper backup strategy
- Why are updates/patches so important
- How to handle a cyber incident
Each topic is approximately 20 minutes each, including time for Questions and Answers.
Staff who have no knowledge of online risks or those who wish to improve their awareness of the ever changing cyber security aspects of the online world.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet. If multiple sessions have been chosen, they will be delivered in 1 hour blocks either on the same day with a break in between or on separate days, to be agreed.
- In-person – Interactive workshop over the selected duration, no more than 3 hours in one session.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of any slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the slides will be provided.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – each one hour session will cost €99 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – each hour will cost €149 for up to 16 attendees.