Staff Data Protection Awareness Training
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Staff Data Protection Training, in an online and in-person format.
Data Protection Awareness Training for staff.
Staff, contractors and volunteers will almost certainly handle personal data while carrying out their day-to-day work.
This awareness session will make them fully aware of their obligations to protect that personal data in plain, simple language.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the knowledge and skill to identify their organisation’s obligations to protect the personal data of the individuals that they work for and with.
Content of the Staff Data Protection Awareness Training:
1. Session 1 – The basics
- What is Personal Data and what do we mean by processing
- Comprehending the terminology of the GDPR
- Interpreting the GDPR’s principles
2. Session 2 – The important stuff
- Knowing the rights of the individual
- Understanding the appropriate legal basis for processing (incl. consent)
- Data Protection by design
3. Session 3 – What do you need to put in place
- Creating a simple Data Inventory
- Establish what other documentation is required
- What if it all goes wrong
Each session is 60 minutes, including ample time for Questions and Answers.
Staff, contractors or volunteers who have no or limited knowledge of data protection and specifically the GDPR legislation.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet. 3 x 1 hour sessions either on the same day with a break in between or on separate days, to be agreed.
- In-person – Interactive workshop over 3 hours, with a 15 minute break in the middle.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of the Data Protection Awareness Training slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the Data Protection Awareness Training slides will be provided.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – 3 x 1 hour sessions will cost €297 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – A three hour session costs €447 for up to 16 attendees. A 10% discount applies for 2 sessions booked on the same day.