Staff Data Protection Awareness Training
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Staff Data Protection Training, in an online and in-person format.
Title: Data Protection Awareness Training for staff.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the knowledge and skill to identify their organisation’s obligations to protect the personal data of the individuals that they work for and with.
Content of the Staff Data Protection Awareness Training:
There are three separate modules in this training.
1. Module 1 – The basics
- What is Personal Data and what do we mean by processing
- Comprehending the terminology of the GDPR
- Interpreting the GDPR’s principles
2. Module 2 – The important stuff
- Knowing the rights of the individual
- Understanding the appropriate legal basis for processing (incl. consent)
- Data Protection by design
3. Module 3 – What do you need to put in place
- Creating a simple Data Inventory
- Establish what other documentation is required
- What if it all goes wrong – what can the Data Protection Commission do
Each module is 60 minutes, including ample time for Questions and Answers.
Staff, contractors or volunteers who have no or limited knowledge of data protection and specifically the GDPR legislation.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet (or your own online platform of choice).
- In-person – Interactive workshop over the selected duration.
- A link to a softcopy of any slides will be provided during the session.
- Link to additional free resources would be included too.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
- Please see our website for our current prices:
Follow us on Social media:
Follow L2 Cyber on LinkedIn.