Practical GDPR for Small Business Training
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Practical Data Protection Training, in an online and in-person format.
Practical GDPR for Small Business Training.
You’re a small business owner and you have attended a GDPR awareness session. You know you need to put in place policies and procedures and also keep some records. You might even have the list of these, but don’t know any more than that.
In this plain English training, you will be provided with several templates and guidance on understanding how to put these into place in your business.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the practical knowledge to implement policies and procedures in their company. They will also understand the requirements for record keeping.
Content of the Practical GDPR for Small Business Training:
1. Session 1 – The basic requirements
- Quick question – do you need a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Interpreting the GDPR’s principles
- Creating a simple Data Inventory
- Establishing a Data Protection Policy
2. Session 2 – The crucial documentation
- What needs to be included in a right-to-be-informed page
- Producing procedures to handle an individual’s rights
- Knowing the kind of records you need to keep
3. Session 3 – The stuff most people forget about
- Understanding Data Processing Agreements
- When it hits the fan – using a Data Breach handling procedure
- Securing the business with an Information Security Policy
Each session is 60 minutes, including ample time for Questions and Answers
Small Business Owners or Data Protection Administrators in small businesses who need to put in place policies, procedures and records keeping for the GDPR in their business.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet. 3 x 1 hour sessions either on the same day with a break in between or on separate days, to be agreed.
- In-person – Interactive workshop over 3 hours, with a 15 minute break in the middle.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of the Practical GDPR for Small Business Training slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the Practical GDPR for Small Business Training slides will be provided.
- A link to a set of templates and guidance on putting in place policies, procedures and records keeping in a small business.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – 3 x 1 hour sessions will cost €297 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – A three hour session costs €447 for up to 16 attendees. A 10% discount applies for 2 sessions booked on the same day.