Board/Management Security Briefing
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Board/Management Briefing, in an online and in-person format.
Title: Cyber Security Briefing for Boards or Management.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the members of the board/management with the knowledge of the current cyber security threats that target their industry and know what strategy they should take to protect the organisation.
Content of the Board/Management Briefing:
- Overview of current global cyber threats
- An introduction to industry specific risks
- Outline a remediation strategy for the organisation
The briefing will take 40 minutes. There will then be plenty of time for Questions and Answers.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet.
- In-person – Presentation.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of the briefing slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the briefing slides will be provided.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – each briefing will cost €99 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – each briefing will cost €149 for up to 16 attendees.