Board/Management Security Briefing
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Board/Management Briefing, in an online and in-person format.
Cyber Security Briefing for Boards or Management.
The Board or Management is ultimately responsible for the Cyber Security of an organisation.
This session is a tailored, industry specific, awareness of the current cyber threat landscape for board members and is delivered in non-technical language.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the members of the board/management with the knowledge of the current cyber security threats that target their industry and know what strategy they should take to protect the organisation.
Content of the Board/Management Briefing:
- Overview of current global cyber threats
- A run through of industry specific risks
- Remediation strategy for the organisation
The briefing lasts no more than 40 minutes, which leaves plenty of time for Questions and Answers.
Board members or Senior Management of organisations that want to understand the current cyber security risks that their organisation faces.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet.
- In-person – Presentation.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of the briefing slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the briefing slides will be provided.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – each briefing will cost €99 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – each briefing will cost €149 for up to 16 attendees.