Board/Management Data Protection Briefing
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Board/Management Briefing, in an online and in-person format.
Data Protection Briefing for Boards or Management.
The Board or Management is ultimately responsible for Data Protection of an organisation.
This session is a tailored, organisation specific, awareness of the data protection obligations for board members and is delivered in plain English.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the members of the board/management with the knowledge of their obligations for data protection, under the GDPR and have a strategy for addressing these in their organisation.
Content of the Board/Management Briefing:
- Overview of case studies from across Europe
- Quick question – do you need a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- A high level run through of the organisation’s obligations
- Implementation strategy for the organisation
The briefing lasts no more than 45 minutes, which leaves plenty of time for Questions and Answers.
Board members or Senior Management of organisations that want to start the journey of implementing a data protection compliance regime.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet.
- In-person – Presentation.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of the briefing slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the briefing slides will be provided.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – each briefing will cost €99 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – each briefing will cost €149 for up to 16 attendees.