Board/Management Data Protection Briefing
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following Board/Management Briefing, in an online and in-person format.
Title: Data Protection Briefing for Boards or Management.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the members of the board/management with the knowledge of their obligations for data protection, under the GDPR and have a strategy for addressing these in their organisation.
Content of the Board/Management Briefing:
- Overview of case studies since GDPR came into force in Ireland
- Quick question – do you need a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- An introduction of the organisation’s obligations
- Outline an implementation strategy for the organisation
The briefing will take 45 minutes. There will be plenty of time for Questions and Answers.
Board members or Senior Management of organisations that want to start the journey of implementing a data protection compliance regime.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet (or your own online platform of choice).
- In-person – Interactive workshop over the selected duration.
- A link to a softcopy of any slides will be provided during the session.
- Link to additional free resources would be included too.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
- Please see our website for our current prices:
Follow us on Social media:
Follow L2 Cyber on LinkedIn.