À la carte Data Protection Training
L2 Cyber Security Solutions is delighted to be able to offer the following À la carte Data Protection Training, in an online and in-person format.
À la carte Data Protection Training.
From Data Protection awareness for Staff, contractors and volunteers through to practical implementation of GDPR in your organisation, you can choose the topics that you want to receive training on.
This plain English training, will help your organisation become more compliant with the GDPR.
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the knowledge and skill to identify their organisation’s obligations to protect the personal data of the individuals that they work for and with.
Choose from the following topics:
- What is Personal Data and what do we mean by processing
- Comprehending the terminology of the GDPR
- Interpreting the GDPR’s principles
- Knowing the rights of the individual
- Understanding the appropriate legal basis for processing (incl. consent)
- Data Protection by design
- How to identify and handle International Transfers
- Establish what other documentation is required
- Handling Sensitive Personal Data appropriately
- Creating a simple Data Inventory
- Establishing a Data Protection Policy
- What needs to be included in a right-to-be-informed document
- Producing procedures to handle an individual’s rights
- Knowing the kind of records you need to keep
- Understanding Data Processing Agreements
- When it hits the fan – using a Data Breach handling procedure
- Securing the business with an Information Security Policy
- When and How to conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment
- What is a Legitimate Interest Assessment and how should you carry it out
- What if it all goes wrong
Each topic is approximately 20 minutes each, including time for Questions and Answers.
Staff, contractors or volunteers who have no or limited knowledge of data protection and specifically the GDPR legislation. Also organisations who need to put in place policies, procedures and records keeping for the GDPR in their business.
- Online – Presentation, using Google Meet. If multiple sessions have been chosen, they will be delivered in 1 hour blocks either on the same day with a break in between or on separate days, to be agreed.
- In-person – Interactive workshop over the selected duration, no more than 3 hours in one session.
- Online – A link to a softcopy of any slides will be provided during the session.
- In-person – A printed copy of the slides will be provided.
- If a topic is covered which has a template or guidance associated with it, then a link to that documentation will also be provided.
- Certificates of attendance if required.
Pricing (discounts available for charities and not-for-profits):
- Online – each one hour session will cost €99 for up to 30 attendees.
- In-person – each hour will cost €149 for up to 16 attendees.