- This event has passed.
Demystifying Cyber Security – Responding to an incident/breach
October 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Demystifying Cyber Security – Responding to an incident/breach – A webinar series for #CyberSecMonth – October 2020.
Taking the mystery out of some of the main cyber topics that small businesses need to deal with every day.
I will take a topic each week and give some background and guidance on it.
These webinars will be 20-30 minutes long and take place at 14:00 Irish time, on each Tuesday in October. The following are the topics being covered:
This Week: Responding to an incident/breach
- Why do you need an incident response plan or breach handling plan
- When should it be invoked
- What are the steps involved in it
The webinar will be live streamed on my YouTube channel, which you can get to here:
Feel free to put any questions you have in the chat and I will address them when I can.
Check for other events on our calendar here.
Please click the buttons below to add this webinar to your calendar, so you don’t forget to join me on the day.
- October 27, 2020
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Cyber Security, Training
- Event Tags:
- #CyberSecMonth 2020, CyberSecMonth, Data Breach Handling, Demystifying Cyber Security, Demystifying Cyber Security Responding to an incident/breach, Incident Response, Responding to an incident/breach
- YouTube Live Stream
- View Venue Website
- L2 Cyber Security Solutions
- View Organiser Website